Wow, a lot has been going on lately! My individual coaching clients have picked up and I’m preparing the launch of a presentation that I’ll be giving at various local venues. I’m incredibly excited about all of this but it has pushed back the launch of my next round of group coaching in the form of the Six Weeks to Success groups.
Well today is the day! If you’re interested in joining a group that will help you get clarity and momentum on the challenges facing you this year then jump on board! As a reminder, here are some of the features of the program:
- A one on one coaching session to clearly define what goals you have and what stage of progress you have already reached.
- Fit you with a group that has a compatible schedule as well as a diverse background.
- Do weekly brainstorming sessions with practical, concrete, short-term goals produced for every member, every time.
- Make significant progress on the path to your goal and gain lots of energy and momentum.
- A one on one “Booster Call” during the course of the program should you need some additional focus on a particular challenge or issue.
- Establish your relationship to the group and keep in touch to stay on track after our six weeks are done.
- A one on one coaching session at the conclusion of the group sessions to examine the progress you’ve made and what challenges lie ahead.
The kind of work people are accomplishing in this program has really impressed me. And the positivity they experience from helping others really helps propel the entire group to achieve even more. Being present for the sort of alchemy of great people working great together is a humbling experience. Here’s what a few of the participants are saying about the program:
“Scott’s real strength as a coach is knowing what to say that both challenges and encourages you. I think that’s a really fine line to walk and Scott does it exceptionally well.” – Nakia from SC
“Scott’s enthusiasm is infectious and well worth the money, even if given from across the country. He has a wonderfully positive perspective-shifting approach to dealing with your challenges, whether they’re professional, health-related, or creative. I really appreciated his amazing knack for making my goals seem reasonable and reachable, and adapting his strategies for both helping me follow them through or re-evaluating or reframing them as needed. His advice and thoughts about valuing my career and presenting myself ended up more than paying for his services – It’s clear to me that I couldn’t afford NOT to have him coach me.” -Kirin Robinson, graphic designer, Los Angeles
“6 weeks to success enabled me to stick to my fitness goals by helping me form a long term habit. The group calls were great for accountability and we always got great advice from Scott. I’m still sticking to my fitness goals and am happy I was able to make a real lifestyle change. I still keep in touch with my group every week!” – Danielle from NC